As long as you've got a Lotto ticket, you've got a chance to make all your dreams come true. But - wouldn't you like to increase your chances even more?
With Lotto Systems and Syndicates you can. And, it's really very easy!
Lets Start with Systems. It's simply another way to play Saturday, Powerball and Oz Lotto - but gives you lots more chances of winning every time you play. Lots and lots more. Because, Systems allows you to play your lucky numbers in dozens, hundreds or even thousands of games. In the one draw.
- Fill in a coupon selecting the numbers yourself.
- Alternatively, you can have the Lotto computer pick your numbers for you with a System Slikpik. Just ask your Retailer.
OTHER WAYS TO PLAY SYSTEMS THAT SAVE YOU TIME, AS WELL AS BOOSTING YOUR CHANCES TO WIN
Multiweek: You can play the same numbers for either two, five, or ten weeks by selecting your numbers as normal and then marking the Multiweek box on the coupon. Saves time when you're busy.
Advance Wagering: You can play the same numbers for either two, five, or ten weeks by selecting your numbers as normal and then marking the Multiweek box on the coupon. Saves time when you're busy.
Whichever of the three Lotto games you play, Systems lets you play lots and lots of games - without filling out lots and lots and lots of coupons. However, there are some differences between Saturday and Oz Lotto Systems and Powerball Lotto Systems.
Saturday and Oz Lotto: You can choose between four and 20 numbers ( but not six) in any one game. With System 4, you need only select four numbers to win the Division One prize; with System 5, five winning numbers are enough. With Systems 7 to 20, you simply have more numbers in each draw, and more chances to win.
Powerball Lotto: You can choose between three and four numbers (but not five), and six through to 20 with Powerball Lotto. With System 3, you need only select three winning numbers in the upper section of the game board, plus the Powerball, to win Division One. Similarly with System 4. With Systems 6-20 you simply have more numbers, with more chances in the upper board. You can only select one Powerball number with each Systems entry.
1. Just select the coupon for the game you wish to play - either Saturday, Oz or Powerball Lotto.
2. Then, on the coupon you have selected, just mark a vertical line - with a BLUE PEN OR PENCIL - in the box showing the System you wish to play. If you're playing Saturday Lotto or Oz Lotto...
3. For Systems 4 or 5, mark the System 4/5 box on the coupon. Then indicate your numbers in game on the coupon. You can play as many games as you like on the one coupon.
4. For Systems 7-20, follow exactly the same routine. You can play as many games as you like on the one coupon, up to System 9. (For Systems 9-20 the computer can only accept up to five games per coupon).
If you're playing Powerball Lotto...
3. For Systems 3 or 4, mark the System 3/4 box on the coupon. Then indicate your three or four numbers in the upper section of the game board. Finally, select your Powerball number in the lower section of the game board. You can play as many games as you wish - up to six - on the one coupon.
4. For Systems 6-20, follow exactly the same routine - then select your one Powerball number in the lower section of the game board. (For Systems 9-20 the computer can only accept up to five games per coupon.)